Today's such an interesting day.
Was glad that I got rather good comments for my writing, at least it was a good start. Got to start working on my essay soon :X
Was very blessed by choir practice today. Belle got a few members to share their testimonies and there was a particular sister who shared a really powerful testimony. She said actually she has already backslided, but decided to come for choir prac today, and was very touched by what others was sharing, which reminded her of how she used to be so on fire for God in the past. She ended off by saying, "Im back.". By the time she finished her testimony, so many of us were already in tears, including myself. God's love and presence was so strong.
It amazes me how God can really touch the lives of people through His unfailing love. Many times when we give up on ourselves and think that nobody really cares anymore, He is still standing there, knocking. I am really proud to say that I have a Father who loves me like nobody else and no matter what happens, even though I cant see Him, I know He's always there.
Right now, I just need some peace in my heart. To be sure and to deal with whatever is about to come.
Its your heart that knows who loves you, not your ears or eyes.